We understand graphic design and illustration to be an artistic practice and essentially about forming the public visual sphere.
The department consists of five members of staff and one research fellow. We teach, conduct artistic research and engage in projects with various partners.
There are twelve students on the bachelor course and seven on the master.
Members of staff 2015/2016
- Martin Lundell, Professor and Head of departmet
- Andreas Berg, Professor i Illustration
- Josef Leupi, Associate Professor Graphic Design
- Alan Mackenzie-Robinson, Associate Professor Illustration
- Rune Helgesen, Lecturer Motion Graphics