We understand graphic design and illustration to be an artistic practice and essentially about forming the public visual sphere.
The department consists of seven members of staff and two research fellows. We teach, conduct artistic research and engage in projects with various partners.
Every year we admit twelve students to the Bachelor programme, and about seven students to the general Design Master programme.
Members of staff 2017/2018
- Martin Lundell, Professor and Head of departmet
- Andreas Berg, Professor Illustration
- Siri Dokken, Professor II Satirical illustration
- Josef Leupi, Associate Professor Graphic Design
- Alan Mackenzie-Robinson, Associate Professor Illustration
- Rune Helgesen, Lecturer
- Lotte Grønneberg, Lecturer